5/17/12

A blackness, Darkness that I see

All the trinkets I surround myself with
all the things I make my life with
are slowly floating away..

into a dream I go...
...into a deep sleep; so slow...

drifting, drifting..

...far away..

...then abruptly waking into, another day..

Should I play, or should I pray? make breakfast, wash my hair, or stay..

Right here in this very bed, pull the covers over my head and say..

"No, I will not face this day.
I will not play, I will not pray, I will not, cannot face this day.
I am too sad. I am too mad.
I do not want to even say

... the root of my problems;
Why I feel this way!

Not to my cat or caring friend.

I believe it is time I meet my end!
I bury my face into my pillow.
The crisp of clean bed sheets is also a blackness,
Darkness that I see in the dimming twilight of my room,
Just before I slip away into a deeper,
Darker sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment