5/19/12

Tell Me It Ain't Bull

Wishin' on a flower.
Blow it all away.
Princess in a tower.
Prince so far away.
Woman in a wish bottle.
Man rubs his woes away.
Tell it ain't bullshit.
How they treat us in this way?
I SAID TELL ME IT AIN'T BULLSHIT?
I SAID TELL ME IT AIN'T BULL?
I SAID TELL ME IT AIN'T BULSHIIT?
I SAID TELL ME IT AIN'T BULL?

They say whose my little princess.
Then leave you there all day.
They whose my tiny kingdom, then wipe your tears away.
They feed you lies and it is poison, that looks like candy pops
You eat it up like you are starving, and wonder why you drop..
You wonder why drop, drop down the stair well, tumble down the stairs, fall from the thrown, shimmy down the well, roll like Jack n Jill, into your private hell.

I SAID TELL ME IT AIN'T BULLSHIT?
They way they treat their kids.
I said tell me it ain't bullshit, the way we treat our own kin.
I said tell me it ain't..
I said tell me in ain't..
I said TELL me....
I SAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment